To support you and your business, we provide comprehensive accounting, bookkeeping, tax preparation, and advisory services in professional, fast and cost-effective way.
Our clients receive complete and accurate financial information, and tools and support to review and analyze data needed to grow their businesses, maximize their income and minimize their expenses.
From evaluating your existing operating systems, to devising more efficient and effective processes, to keeping your books up to date and organized, you can rest assured that your information is properly recorded, organized, filed, and readily available to you.
When you retain us to serve as your outsourced CFO, we will help you and your team establish a framework and guidelines for your business growth, review and compare best practices to help you reach your goals, identify money-saving and money-making opportunities, and interpret reports, analysis and other data to help you maintain healthy margins.
We are also available for periodic meetings with you and your board members.
- Business start-up services including federal and state registrations.
- Sales tax reporting and filings.
- Income tax projections.
- Quarterly financial reports.
- Preparation of annual forms 1096/1099.
- Ongoing access to answer any questions or concerns in regards to accounting and taxes, and to support you in your role as a small business owner.
- Preparation of financial statements (compilation and review).
- Tax preparation – individual, corporate, partnership, trusts and estates.
- Year-end income statement to include on your personal tax return.
- Correspondence with federal and state agencies.
- QuickBooks installation, setup, and assistance.
- Bookkeeping services including preparation of bank reconciliations.
- Payroll processing and monthly/quarterly/annual reporting.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation(s).
- Quarterly reviews.
- Monthly accounting support.
- Monthly payments.
- Quarterly taxes.
Services are available on monthly retainer, project-based, and on an hourly basis.